21.12.09

just a quick note...


Sous'Dei





I'm not much in a writing lots, blabber mouth mood, and so I'll keep it short.
Yesterday I read a book. It is called Honor. It inspired me, as many things do, to love and to speak through honouring others. It is a beautifully written book, and captivated my interest immediately. It has broadened my understanding of honour, and what love truly looks like.
Today I finished the Magician's Nephew. This book...ohhhh this book. What a good story. It sparked a fire in my imagination and re-inspired those thoughts of mine that travel into alternate worlds, where anyone can fly, and really, anything can happen. I think I read both these books at just the right time.

Today I had an amazing morning, greeted like every other day, by the sweet orange kiss of the early morning sun. I spent time reading my Bible and praying, writing in my journal, and just lying on my bunk in contemplation. I love those moments where things just fit. I don't have many feelings, but I have many thoughts. And in my thoughts, I linger and wonder, and am inspired. Since I've been here, my thought pattern has changed. It's the strangest thing. I think about the most random things, good things mostly, but they move so quickly from one to another, I hardly have time to finish thinking my thought.

Anyway, that was the highlight of my day. After breakfast I grew SO tired, my eyes burned all day long. Don't know why...

Something I learned today: love grows. Fast, if you let it.

All for now, I guess,

xx jan

1 comment:

  1. beautiful children....great pictures Janna and your writing is captivating. thanks for sharing what you are learning...it inspires and causes me to see things in different ways also. I love you.

    ReplyDelete