21.12.09

If my feet touch the ground...

"I will always love you, Vivi," he said. " There is nothing you could ever do that would make me stop loving you."
The words shot through Vivi's bones and blood and muscle, and her body relaxed, so that when her feet touched the ground they met the earth differently, as though they had found roots that reached deep down and anchored to something tender and undamaged.

-An Excerpt from The Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells.

I love this.

1 comment:

  1. what time were you up this morning? its says 4:30 on my computer. do you want to skype tonight after Daughters and dinner...or whenever? we will be up around 7:15 - 7:30
    I will leave skype on so you can call if you like. Hope your day was good...you are wonderful and your words are deep and strong.
    talk to you soon....love mama

    ReplyDelete