3.8.12

monochrome










It's interesting looking back at life, you know, in retrospect. When all the loudness fades, and it's just a few remaining memories. That's what I've been doing, looking back. Wondering how on earth this all came to pass. I won't share details. But I've recently gone through one of the hardest things I've ever had to--to date. I'm also amazed, at the provision of a good good God, and comfort and grace, in all the toughest times. And for people -- friends, family who love me. Where would I be without? Terrifically lost, I'm sure.

I just came back from a trip (Thanks to Cubby and Jes!) It was timely, healing. We went to the ocean. Everything is more clear there. I've started working in a flower shop, again. Learning more. Gaining confidence. It's a blessing through and through. My heart is thankful.

So, chin up, me.

x

1 comment: