20.8.11









Very much in like with Other Lives. They've walked into my life very suddenly and swiftly, like a tall dark stranger with a good look in his eye. I'm pretty happy about this.

Other news: Well, there's a Hollywood movie being filmed here in Guelph. Colin Farrell is starring in it. The title is ' Total Recall '. There's streets closed off, and I believe they begin shooting tomorrow. I'm currently at work, and just down the street there's the beginnings of a movie set -- old battered up cars, a ghost town look. I'm intrigued.

I hope I see some famous faces. I would be pretty giddy.

Also, I've been getting back into writing. Little by little, small steps at a time, but it's coming. The more I write, the more I want to write, and my love for it grows. So, the key is write on!

More soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment