2.7.11

July One (Yay Canada)















I've moved! To a cute, quite spacious, old house in downtown Guelph.
I love love love it there, and I'm feeling more at home there already than I ever did at my other apartment. These photos are just of my room --which, by the way, has a walk in closet! whhaat? I'll have more photos up soon of the rest of the house.
I'm very excited. I love the neighbourhood -- everyone is soo friendly! And all the neighbours just want to talk and visit and be friends. It's great.

These pictures are of me and Susie, my roommate & best friend (she's wonderful) on Canada day.
We found a dead creature. Sad.

More soon!
x


1 comment:

  1. I really like the windows and the chandelier. I can't wait to visit and drink tea on your front porch....and you guys take great pictures! love mama

    ReplyDelete