16.5.11

things are changing

Things have been a little stressful and unsettled these days. But God is good, and I'm choosing to believe that this season of my life is one in which I have the chance to learn more about what it means to depend on Him... to trust Him and have faith that He will remain true to His promises.
I want to find beauty and focus on the little things in my life -- the blessings which are right in front of me, that I encounter daily, and never want to let slip through my fingers, unappreciated and unaccounted for.

This is: Lunch with Susie, Potato stamps (Haven't made those since I was in grade 2!!!), Card making...

Finally, (though something seemingly insignificant and not all that exciting) an update after far too long. x








1 comment:

  1. I love potato stamps.....this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete