10.1.11

a little behind.

Well, this weekend was a lot of fun. I had a couple old friends of mine visit. we had a lovely dinner, good wine, good laughs.
I haven't been posting much, because I found myself rather busy over the past couple of days. But I've been making things, none the less.

I made a necklace, and I don't like it. But here it is!



and a calendar for the first month of this new year:


I have been encouraged today. I was making scrambled eggs and this verse kept creeping into my head as I worried and worried about life... I wrote seek on the bottom of the calendar, because Matthew 6: 31 - 34 has been my heartbeat today:

'Therefore do not worry, saying "what shall we eat? or what shall we wear?" For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. '

I want to start really having faith, really believing, and really seeking in a new, fresh, reckless way. I've tasted and I've seen both the goodness of God, and the sadness in my heart when I push Him away.. I now know what I want. 



2 comments:

  1. yes...yes

    there is no other life but that.

    He is, He does and He will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendar!

    you need to start selling these wonderfully creative products.

    ReplyDelete