11.10.10

they're only echos

Happy Thanksgiving !
I am so honoured by what the Lord has been teaching me this month. At the end of last month, I was asking Him to search my heart -- to show me what He wanted to shape and to change in me. He spoke to my heart about being thankful, giving Him glory and honour in everything, lifting His name, and making Him the entire center of my universe, the core of who I am. I've been going through some challenging things, struggling with different things, but through it all the Lord never fails to show me His heart -- His strength for me, His hand in my life, on my heart, teaching me, and guiding me. I often feel so lost. I seek God's will, and when I think I get what He might be saying to me, I act on it, and then I'm left feeling confused as to why things are unfolding the way they are. Life is a puzzle most of the time.
I know that all things work together for those that are in Christ and called according to His purpose. I trust that. I have more faith in my heart than ever before, that there is a plan, there is a purpose for my life, and as I live, the peices will be put together one by one. Lessons come as hardships come, and for that in itself I am grateful.
Looking back, and seeing the distance that God has brought me is breathtaking. It really leaves me speechless. I can say for myself that my hope comes from my Father, who has brought me up and changed my heart, my soul, my spirit, my mind... I am excited and ready for more.

This season is so beautiful and inspiring. Fall is always a time of change, it seems, and this year, it certainly is. I can feel it in my bones and in my spirit. There is something new. There always is.
My friend Sharon Packard just said this in her facebook status : God sometimes lets us come to the end of ourselves so that we can come to the beginning of God’s provision in our lives. God will always position you before he pours out his provision on you.

I'm ready!!

xx

1 comment: