28.10.10

Finger Prints






i have these memories from not so long ago. they seem to come around again and again, not too sure why.
i can't get these happenings out of my mind. i can't forget the smells, the sounds, the colours, the people.
they are there forever, it seems. i wonder if one day i'll wake up and remember these things that i can't forget,
and at that moment notice that i forgot them all along.
it's funny how all of this is a part of me now... these things i remember are deep in my bones.
but one day i might not know my memories anymore. and my bones will be like strangers to me.
but for now i'll fall asleep--fast asleep.
and i'll dream in these places all over again.

so goodnight and goodmorning to every sound and sight and smell
that live inside my bones
and sleep there in the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment