3.9.10

Could I Be More Excited?

This is where Ricky, my wonderful boyfriend, and I are going at the end of September. This is Colorado Springs. We'll both be volunteering at the Youth With A Mission base there for almost 3 months. Ricky will be involved in worship and as for me... well I'm not sure yet. I have a few options. Hospitality, worship, intercession/prayer, barrista, and more...
As of yet, we don't quite know the date we're leaving. But OHHH MAN. I can't wait! It looks so beautiful! MOUNTAINS! I LOVE MOUNTAINS!

2 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you!

    for janna is God's workmanship,created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for janna to do. Ephesians 2:10

    word! and the neat thing is that even if you never did anything for Him he still loves you like crazy. c r a z y l.o.v.e. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mountains truly are the best...

    ReplyDelete