8.6.10

Peachy

A Brand New Discovery.

Sometimes I get so lost in the world of blogging. I love blogs. I follow an innumerable amount, and get super excited about them. They inspire me. I creep around a lot, getting ideas, forming opinions on different things, keeping up to date of what's going on in the booming world of blogging. Well, friends, here is something I just came across. An independant magazine. This makes me so happy. I love magazines, for one thing. And no, I'm not the kind of girl who prefers a magazine over a good book. I DO read, and I want you to know that. But something about a good hearty magazine inspires me. I want to start one of my own. I'm really fascinated by Zines, and want to learn more about how to get one started. So, when I saw this magnificent creative magazine, I got all giddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment