29.3.10

meaningless chatter.

it's 4:39 in the morning. i went to bed at 11. i tried to sleep again and again, but... to no avail. my heart is racing, and i feel like i can't catch my breath. don't know what that's all about.
regardless... there's grace for today!! it's officially a new day, and i wish to recieve the grace that God has made ready for me.
i'm far too tired to write about anything significant. my eyes are all grainy, and my brain is all foggy... i know that if i sleep now, i'll never wake up in time to go to work. 2 hours to go...i can do it!
mmmm i can't wait for my morning coffee. judging by the flittering rhythm of my heartbeat, i don't think coffee at this time is wise. maybe tea. ok who is reading this blog post? you're CLEARY wasting your time. ha! pointless blabbering! something i do...quite often, unfortunately.
MORE LATER.
xx

2 comments:

  1. I heart you on racing heart beats...not fun.
    I hope you made it through the day with little sleep. I don't consider it a waste of time reading your thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. annnnd....i have to say...i went thru a bout with insomnia in my first year of university. lay off the coffee. seriously. it helps.

    ReplyDelete